1. Provide extra subjects to your web site. Most free ad sites only allow you to submit your web site to one category or label. This'll allow you to submit it to many.
2. Step-up the sensed value of your product by making your offer rare. You could use limited time bonuses, low prices, low quantities, etc.
3. Use SWOT analysis and use it as your "Unique Selling Proposition". It's the reason why people buy your products and not theirs.
4. Sell your products or services to a unique niche market. For example, instead of selling your mountain bike book to all bikers, target it toward fly mountain bikers.
1. Use a "postscript" at the end of your advert copy. This is were you either want to repeat a warm benefit or use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish free ebooks and give it away from your web site or in your e-zine. This will step-up your traffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
3. Create multiple flows of income with your web site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors regard in your advert copy. This can bring in their trust and arrange them in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
1. Extend larger procpects with your autoresponder. You will get an e-mail digest of everyone's e-mail addresses who requests information from your autoresponder.
2. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer. You sent away order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
3. Publish free important reports in autoresponder format. The reports should be related to your business or web site. Revealing free stuff will quickly increase your traffic.
4. Collect critical customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type of information will help you for serve them better.
1. Barter. If you have a business you should be bartering products and services with other businesses. You should attempt to trade for something before you buy it. Barter deals usually need little or no money.
2. Network. Try networking your business with other businesses. You could trade leads or newsletters. This will cut down on your marketing and advertising costs. You may also try bartering products and services with them.
3. Wholesale. You'll save money buying your business supplies in bulk quantities. You could get a membership at a wholesale warehouse or buy them through a mail order wholesaler. Buy the supplies you are always running out of.
4. Free Stuff. You should try visiting the thousands of freebie sites on the internet before buying your business supplies. You can find free software, graphics, backgrounds, online business services etc.
1. Increase an advantage over your competition. You should find one benefit your competition doesn't offer and use it as your main selling point.
2. Organized your ezine so it creates multiple free advertising streams. Ask readers to forward it to people they know, offer ad trades, etc.
3. Permit your visitors to subscribe to an update e-zine. Anytime you make changes to your web site they can receive an informative e-mail.
4. Focus your articles on information the targeted readers and ezine publishers want. They will get published more often, which means free publicity.
1. Trade links with high page rank web sites. They should be related to the subject of your web site. Instead of trading links, you could also trade banner ads, half page ads, classified ads, etc.
2. Starting an ezine for your web site. When people read each issue they'll be reminded to revisit your web site. They'll see your product ad more than just once which will increase your orders.
3. Organize an online community. It could be an online bulletin board, discussion board or chat room. When people get involved in your community they will regularly return to communicate with others.
4. Publish your attractive articles to ezines, web sites and blog search engine that admit article submissions. Include your business information and web address at the end of the article.